[Qgis-community-team] Looking for Feedback about a new manual style

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 02:15:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

Looks real good to me .. perfect!
Is there still a Makefile or can it ce made under Windows with just the
built in functions of an editor like TeXMaker?
If so it is a huge step forward in possibly increasing the amount of
documentation writers ..

I definitely vote for doing the move to pdflatex.
I think even in the Unix world pdf is widely spread and there's less use
for a .dvi file now.. beside that pdflatex has a lot of advantages over
using dvi2pdf.

thanks a lot
Werner