[Qgis-community-team] Complete information of a point created automatically.

Patrice Vetsel ubuntu at kagou.fr
Wed Apr 7 06:02:39 EDT 2010

I want to use Qgis in situation on the ground. Using a plugin to center
a map dynamically connected to my gps. My problem is that the creation
of points on a shapefile layer is very restrictive if you want to fill
at the same time, the information (1500 points to be created). The idea
is to have a configurable plugin, which will, after selecting a type,
fill in items automatically.

The information is rather repetitive and rather simple. These are street
lights and often they are the same. Power, nature of bulbs, I'd have to
input every time. The best would be that the ID is automatically
incremented and I can select a type (Power 100W/Nature Sodium). After
selection by clicking on the map to add as many points as you want, and
the ID field is incremented and power / 100W/Sodium nature are made.

Have you any ideas?

Cheers

Patrice Vetsel