[Qgis-community-team] Looking for Feedback about a new manual style

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 02:14:55 EDT 2010

Hi Jean Roc!

As of my knowledge of TeX there is no need for a Makefile or a .bat file
at all.
Usually there should be a "main" document which includes all the
chapters and by calling pdflatex (or only latex) main.tex the whole
document should be compiled ..
Thats at least the way all the editors work .. And thats also the
"platform independant" way (if there are no absolute paths in some .tex
files)
So probably this is a chance to get rid of the Makefile and all platform
dependancies and create a .tex which works on any platform.. That is my
great dream :)

But it's just a suggestion - any improvement is welcome anyway.

thanks
Werner