[Qgis-community-team] Hello

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Tue Apr 13 10:04:08 EDT 2010

xavi at tarbz2.net escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I'm Xavier Roijals from Barcelona. I'm working doing GIS courses for
> unemployed people. Maybe, I would do the translation of this guide to
> spanish language, maybe also to catalonian language. Anybody is doing
> anything similar? Thanks.

A few months ago a team of people joined our efforts to translate into
Spanish previous version (1.1) of the manual [1]. I don't know if the
others are still available to update translation to current version.
Regards,
Carlos

[1]
http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/doc/manual/qgis-1.1.0_user_guide_not_finished_es.pdf