[Qgis-community-team] Seeking QGIS's latest pearls

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Tue Apr 27 03:09:34 EDT 2010

Hello Jean-Roc,

If a roadmap is known, it should be interesting to tell what is the future of
QGIS :)

Talk as well about the GSoC which began:
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_project/show/google/gsoc2010/osgeo/t127230761846

I think it is also important to explain the editing feature in QGIS.

Regards,

Y.
PS : I have some other things to point for your conference, I will send you a
private email ;)
Le lundi 26 avril 2010 23:19:27, MORREALE Jean Roc a écrit :
> Le 26/04/2010 23:06, MORREALE Jean Roc a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'll be doing a 30mn QGIS presentation next week at SIG-LL[1] and the
> > least I can say is I've been caught unprepared :)
> >
> > Things I plan to talk about :
> > - the use of gdal/ogr to leverage existing resources
> > - Martin's symbology work
> > - the OSM's plugin
> > - the Hidden God called GRASS
> >
> > Can you point me to any recent works that should be shown ? If you've
> > something cool on your shelves it's time to brag about so I can show it
> > to a professional audience.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jean Roc
> >
> > ps; werner, yes it compiles without the makefiles now :)
> >
> > [1]
>
> http://www.rencontres-sig-la-lettre.fr/

Yves Jacolin

http://yjacolin.gloobe.org