[Qgis-community-team] Seeking QGIS's latest pearls

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Tue Apr 27 16:08:51 EDT 2010

Le 27/04/2010 13:28, Paolo Cavallini a écrit :

> have you thought to the GdalTools plugin?
> All the best.

Yes, I'll even make a fast fr translation of if based on the uk_UA.ts
file. :)

One point I'll like to show up is WMS-C, I remember someone doing a
small but impressive demonstration back in Vienna, it was on the Pisa's
Things Done List and was mentionned in the last week Bern's event. Is
there anybody out there with a server already up and running ?