[Qgis-community-team] manual status?

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Aug 6 04:57:13 EDT 2010

Hi Stephan,

thanks a lot! I updated the task list in the wiki.

According to that list, we have more or less updated the new features (only
a few are missing), but I think we still have some work to do. It would be
good, if all contributors can have a look at their sections and compare with
the current qgis 1.5 release. I found that there are quite a lot of small
changes to make. I will do that the next days as well.

kind regards,
 Otto