[Qgis-community-team] Typos and other errors in User Guide

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 02:41:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

I think there is another problem with manual - seems, that cyrillic text is not
handled properly (at least for Russian and Ukrainian). I found this when try to
compile sources translated to Russian. Compilation aborted with error:

! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char \u8:П not set up for use with LaTeX

Werner Macho helped me to found a solution: enhance inputenc for cyrrilic by
adding \usepackage[T2A]{fontenc}. So in user_guide.sty this line now looks
as \usepackage[T1,T2A]{fontenc}

With this addition all compiles fine, with one exception - fonts in translated
version and original are different.If necessary, I can upload samples
and provide any additional information.

Thanks

--
Alexander Bruy