[Qgis-community-team] French translations of 1.5 documents

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Aug 18 08:25:55 EDT 2010

Hi Patrice,

there is a franco phone group taking care of the qgis documentation:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Translation#Translation_Maintainers

I guess they know best how to oraganize the translation of the current 1.5
manual into french language. They are all on this list, too, so I expect you
get an answer on this soon.