[Qgis-community-team] Manual Preparation

bogus at bogzab.plus.com bogus at bogzab.plus.com
Fri Aug 27 06:06:27 EDT 2010

I have come back from a couple of weeks holiday to find that I can finally
post SVN updates to the manual sourcecs ! Many thanks to Tim / Otto who
were trying to fix this.

Question now of course is : is it too late for me to do anything on this
version of the manual ? I was supposed to be looking at the sections on
Plug-Ins and would be happy to go through these sections, but I feel this
might not now be the right time since work on translations seems to be in
progress ?

Thanks

Bogus Zaba