[Qgis-community-team] Questions about translation

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 05:35:45 EDT 2010

Here is new question and problem.

I've translated some sections (8. Print Composer, 12. External plugins
and 13. Help and Support)
and build pdf with this translated sections. In pdflatex output there
is strings like this

Overfull \hbox (86.90149pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 116--121
\T2A/phv/m/sc/10 элемента (например, легенды, масштабной линейки или
текста) нажмите кнопку []
<use ./images/mActionAddMap.png>
Overfull \hbox (30.70074pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 129--134
\T2A/phv/m/sc/10 Для добавления карты QGIS, нажмите на кнопку [] в
панели инструментов
компоновщика

and in pdf some text blocks are partially beyond the page boundaries.
As I understand this is because
in Russian some buttons or menu items are longer than in English and
text blocks with these names
can't be splitted. Is it possible to move this blocks at the new line?
May be some LaTeX instruction to
split string or insert manual line break...

Also I find that links to the QGIS tips are broken in English manual.
When I click on any link in
List of QGIS Tips I always go to the title page.

--
Alexander Bruy