[Qgis-community-team] Questions about translation

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 06:19:59 EDT 2010

I found how I can insert line break and hope problem with long text
boxes solved.
Anyway any hints and suggestions are welcome, because I'm not sure is this is
right solution.

Also we have problems with text like this

\selectstring{Preview}{Rectangle}

we can translate text in second figure brackets (in example - Rectangle) and all
compiles fine. But when translated text in first figure brackets (in
example - Preview)
pdflatex fails with error

! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char \u8:�\check at icr not set up for use with
LaTeX.

See the inputenc package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.137 ...осмотр}{Прямоугольник}
                                                   является режи...

where осмотр}{Прямоугольник} is Russian translation of
{Preview}{Rectangle}. When we return Preview  back all
works.

Any ideas?

--
Alexander Bruy