[Qgis-community-team] new contribution

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 10:36:39 EST 2010

Hi Mola!

You are very welcome to translate to persian language ..
To help you can you tell me with which Operating System
(Windows,Linux,OSX) you are working with?

I will create the GUI language file for you as soon as possible and will
explain you more as soon as you tell me what your working environment is..

And will you "only" translate the GUI or will you also contribute to the
manual and the help pages?
Welcome on board ..

kind regards
Werner