[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 1.4 manual update

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Feb 3 04:21:54 EST 2010

Hi,

thanks for the meeting yesterday. I am happy that we can start with the
updates now - I added section numbers to the task list.

you find the log file here:
http://logs.qgis.org/qgis-community/%23qgis-community-team.2010-02-02.log

http://logs.qgis.org/qgis-community/%23qgis-community-team.2010-01-26.log