[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 1.4 manual update

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Jan 26 10:46:50 EST 2010

Hi,

I guess I was too spontaneous - sorry for that. I started a new doodle for
next week, so please visit again the next days, and I will announce the
meeting day this weekend then.

http://www.doodle.com/u4xv8dpn4prrwv3g

You can find the short logs from today's meeting here:
http://logs.qgis.org/qgis-community/%23qgis-community-team.2010-01-26.log