[Qgis-community-team] Translsation string A -> grass module B ?

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Thu Jun 3 14:16:37 EDT 2010

Hi everybody,

is there a way to know to which grass module does belong a translation
string ? To be clear, some strings are hard to understand, it would be
easier if I was able to read the corresponding grass help file.

I can't get this information with a copy of svn trunk and Qt Linguist
using the 'source and forms' panel as it's just showing this line :

File /home/jrm/rpm/SOURCES/qgis/src/plugins/grass/grasslabels-i18n.cpp
not available

Regards,
Jean Roc