[Qgis-community-team] switch to pdflatex is over

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri May 14 04:07:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

thanks a lot Jean Roc from my side as well! I tested it, it doesn't compile
properly on my machine at the moment, but the result looks already very nice!

Am Fri, 14 May 2010 09:12:45 +0300
schrieb Alexander Bruy <alexander.bruy at gmail.com>:

> Great work, Jean!
>
> What about updating wiki pages describing translation and manual
> building process?

yes, we should do that for the next release of the manual. As you might have
seen on the website, we are at the moment looking for more/new documenters,
so we can handle the migration, all new QGIS features and hopefully a
revision of the current manual within the next months.

At the moment I start collecting the new volunteers until end of next
week and then, end of May I will contact all "old" and "new" documenters on
the community-team list, so we can organize the next manual update and all
other work that has to be done.

BTW: It is always amazing to see how well this community works and how many
people do not hesitate to offer their help! Many thanks for this!

You find a list with all new volunteers and already experienced
documenters here:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Writing#Document_Maintainers