[Qgis-community-team] switch to pdflatex is over

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri May 14 05:27:38 EDT 2010

Am Fri, 14 May 2010 11:17:58 +0200
schrieb MORREALE Jean Roc <jr.morreale at enoreth.net>:

> Le 14/05/2010 10:07, Otto Dassau a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > thanks a lot Jean Roc from my side as well! I tested it, it doesn't
> > compile properly on my machine at the moment, but the result looks
> > already very nice!
>
> Could you tell what kind of error occurs and the version of your latex
> distribution (opensuse) ?

of course, but maybe I simply need a closer look to make it run on my linux.

a) ! Package scrkbase Error: unknown KOMA option `toc'.

b) ! LaTeX Error: File `biblatex.sty' not found.

c)  ...asova08})\relax }}{120}{figure.caption.57}

d) ! Undefined control sequence..Neteler \& Mitasova 2008
\parencite{neteler_mitasova08})}

e) ! Undefined control sequence.
l.73 \printbibliography

using bibtex I get:

The top-level auxiliary file: user_guide.aux
I found no \bibdata command---while reading file user_guide.aux
I found no \bibstyle command---while reading file user_guide.aux

Unfortunately I don't have time to find out about it at the moment, that's
why I didn't ask you to fix it. It might be related to my installations.