[Qgis-community-team] Start organization of the manual update

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue May 25 05:04:17 EDT 2010

Hi,

thanks again for all your interest in helping to update the qgis manual. I
hope I haven't missed anybody (pls tell me if so). You find a list of
currently 22! volunteers :-) + our veterans here:

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Writing#Document_Maintainers

Now the next step is to have an IRC meeting this week (probably friday -
sunday) where we can organize everything. I have added a doodle page for
that, with some dates "Wed-Sun), please enter your name and when you are
available as soon as possible. If you are not available, please send a short
message to me or the community-team list with some dates, when you are
available. We might have a second meeting then.

http://www.doodle.com/q77y6xrahrgdftpq

PS: Please don't forget to subscribe to the community-team list, because we
will manage everything there.