[Qgis-community-team] Spanish translation

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:36:52 EST 2010

Hi Luc!

Nice to heave you on Board ;)
We do always have room for volunteers!
Currently there is only one translator for spanish (Carlos Davila) so
you gotta connect to him and coordinate with him for the spanish
translation file.

I will do my best to support and help you in any way I can.

The most important things you will find here:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/GUI_Translation
and here
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/GUI_Translation_Progress#Translators_List

Hope to hear from you soon and happy translating!

regards
Werner