[Qgis-community-team] update english manual to version 1.6

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Nov 12 04:08:42 EST 2010

Dear manual writers,

QGIS 1.6 is almost out and so it's time again to update the
english manual to cover all new features. I will start to create a list
of features we need to add and work on from the changelog and add a
table to the wiki.

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/ManualTasks

I would like to ask all current contributors to write a short mail,
if they are able to help with the update of this manual again. The list
of current manual contributors is listed here:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Writing#Document_Maintainers

New contributors are welcome as well, of course.