[Qgis-community-team] Collaborative platform for the documentation

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Nov 23 09:52:19 EST 2010

Il 23/11/2010 14:40, Otto Dassau ha scritto:

> a) Find something to use instead of latex, that is easier to learn and can
> produce nice html and PDF files.
> b) Find a (online) tool that is able to handle the file format of the tool
> we decided to use and then provides a nice translation environment.

I would add (waht is most important to me now): a tool to easily identify which parts
should be updated in new versions of the manual. IMHO, first translations are
realively straightforward, whereas further updates are much more complicated and
boring than they ought to be (I mean: lots of work by hand which could be done better
by the machine).
Suggestions more than welcome.