[Qgis-community-team] Last changes to manual 1.6

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Thu Nov 25 17:18:30 EST 2010

Hello Otto:

I've made the few changes in the GRASS section and appendix that I had
suggested.

I see on the Manual Tasks page of the wiki that the "Alt-click"
selection behavior is still not done. But on my setup (ubuntu 10.04 from
ubuntugis) both click to select and Alt-click work the same. I don't see
that new option to use Alt to change the selection behavior to "contains".

Maybe this point is unnecessary to even mention in the manual, since it
has been reverted to the way it was before anyway.

Regards,

Micha

--
Micha Silver