[Qgis-community-team] Windows installation instructions

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Fri Nov 26 01:48:21 EST 2010

Thanks Tim, and sorry about the lag responding.
I found a machine with a cleanish Windows install (without those
particular dlls), and it worked OK on that.  But I remember having
the same problem as him on one machine, with 1.5, so it seems
something strange is happening in some circumstances.

Reporting a bug won't help much if we don't know exactly
what circumstances.
Maybe it is still worth having something on the download page to
point people in the right direction if they do have this problem.

Regards,
Alister