[Qgis-community-team] Translation

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Nov 26 03:00:15 EST 2010

Dear Stefanos,

great, you are welcome! We are going to publish the english qgis manual for
version 1.6 soon, so you should wait a few more days and translate that one.
I will contact you then, and give you more assictance, how to proceed.

Yes, once you translated the manual, it will be listed together with all
other translations on the qgis website.

Sounds that ok for you?