[Qgis-community-team] how to proceed with the coding and installation guide

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Mon Aug 15 05:23:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

I would like to discuss how we should proceed with the coding and
installation guide. I know that the INSTALL and CODING files in the QGIS
sources are more or less maintained, but I think all other sections of the
guide are not for years.

I don't think it makes to release a coding and installation guide, if only 2
sections are up-to-date. What is your opinion about that? Are there people
interested to work on the update? Or should we link to some other
documentation?

Kind Regards,