[Qgis-community-team] Case studies or success stories?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Dec 17 05:29:43 EST 2011

Hi all,

I have no strong opinion on this - I kind of like "case studies" better.
"success stories" seem so ESRI/marketing like to me ... but as I said, I
can live with "success stories" as well.

However, I know that there are tons of interesting projects out there
and I'd like to see more of them covered in the case studies/success
stories:

things like:
* New Zealand LINZ (land information system) - which seems to be a
ministry - national government
* ministries in france using QGIS
* Land Vorarlberg (Austria)
* Kanton Glarus (Switzerland)
* and many more

I think these would make excellent case studies. These are not just
small 1-2 person business but larger governmental bodies.

Andreas