[Qgis-community-team] Possible solution for online translations portal

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Jan 17 18:45:25 EST 2011

Hi Folks

I came across this today while reading the XFCE 4.8 release announcement:

http://www.transifex.net/

It supports Qt ts file and works from our source tree by the looks of things.

http://help.transifex.net/user-guide/formats.html

Pity we cant use if for the manual too, but maybe its worth
considering as an option for the gui translation effort?

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services