[Qgis-community-team] Translating QGIS into Estonian

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:00:45 EDT 2011

Hi Veiko!

As far as I know (and see) there is not translation to estonian language
so far..

So you are very welcome to start the estionian translation!
If you want I can create to necessary qgis_ee.ts (I assume so far) today
for you - so that you can start right away ..

If you need any help or info just contact me..

kind regards and thanks for offering your help in bringing QGIS to new
languages

Werner