[Qgis-community-team] How do I do that on QGIS?

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Mon Mar 14 08:37:01 EDT 2011

Hello,

A little while back on the QGIS-user list, there was a mention of the document "How do I do this in ArcGIS/Manifold?"
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2011-February/011312.html

There was also a thought that it might be useful to put together a similar document for QGIS.

Richard thought that the best way to do it might be to use a wiki, so that if people had sections to contribute they could; and I'd be inclined to agree.

I have a bit of a start, and am looking for somewhere to put it. I thought that the User's Corner looked about right, in about section 2.

So I'm wondering:
1. Is there somewhere better?
2. If the Manual and the User's Corners Teams wouldn't mind, could I utilize a small chunk of the wiki for this purpose?

-ramon.