[Qgis-community-team] How do I do that on QGIS?

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Mon Mar 21 07:19:43 EDT 2011

Right here goes.

The "How do I do that in QGIS?" is now up on the wiki.

It can be reached from the Users Corner, in the HowTos section (http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Users_Corner#HowTos).

It can be reached directly here: http://www.qgis.org/wiki/How_do_I_do_that_in_QGIS

My intention was to keep it as a direct section for section equivalent for the "How do I do that in ArcGIS/Manifold?" document, but I can see a suggestion, and it's a good one, so maybe we shouldn't feel constrained by that too much. Thoughts?

At the moment it contains 2 completed sections - adding a column and sorting tabular data.
I'll attempt to slowly add to things, but if you have something that fits feel free to either add it, or pass it to me so I can add it.

If something doesn't make sense please let me know (or just fix it). This does happen, I have a very antipodean view of english.

-ramon.