[Qgis-community-team] Documentation repo

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Nov 13 06:55:37 EST 2011

Hi

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Alexander Bruy
<alexander.bruy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tim, Otto
>
> 2011/11/12 Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com>:
>> Hi All
>>
>> Due to some reorganisation based on talks with Otto, I had to drop and
>> recreate the new docs repo. Please make a fresh clone!
>
> Does any rules or guide how process will be organized available?
>
> I notice that user guide files located in english_us directory while
> coding guide, gentle introduction, brochure and cookbook all located in
> top-level directory without language subdirs. Is this correct?

Ok so Otto isnt able to reply from the network here but he asks to
mention the following:

- in the next week he will update the wiki with the new procedures
- he will set up permissions for writers to access the docs
- we have filed a OSGEO SAC request to ask them to make svn read only
from now on.

Regards

Tim

> Thanks