[Qgis-community-team] Re: Qgis-community-team Digest, Vol 44, Issue 7

Bogus Zaba bogus at bogzab.plus.com
Fri Nov 18 15:55:50 EST 2011

On 11/16/2011 05:00 PM, qgis-community-team-request at lists.osgeo.org wrote:
>>> first step is done - the qgis-docs is set to read-only by SAC and we
>>> have all parts of the documentation migrated to git - thanks to Tim!
>>>
>>> You find the content of the qgis-docs repo split up in 5 new repos here:
>>> https://github.com/qgis/
>>>
>>> We devided into
>>> - QGIS-Documentation
>>> - QGIS-Compilation-Guide
>>> - QGIS-Gentle-Introduction
>>> - QGIS-Developer-Cookbook
>>> - QGIS-Brochure
>>>
>>> next steps:
>>>
>>> 1) within this week I want to update the wiki with the new procedures and
>>> howtos.
>>>
>>> 2) Add write permission for users who want to work on the english manual
>>>     update for 1.8. This is the current list from subversion. I think we
>>>     will have to clean up a little. Please have a look and write, if you
>>> are still interested or not.
>>>
>>> aghisla
>>> alesarrett
>>> bogzab
>>> cdavilam
>>> cengel
>>> custard
>>> dassau
>>> djq
>>> dr
>>> geognu
>>> jrm
>>> ludo
>>> lutra
>>> martijn
>>> micha
>>> musbandishoev
>>> robert
>>> rospus
>>> santini
>>> sholl
>>> taraathan
>>> tbecker
>>> vesnikos
>>> wbprime
>>> yjacolin

bogzab still very much interested in helping with this. I feel I have
not done very much beyond some minor editing, but happy to continue to
contribute wherever I can. I have read enough of `man git` to clone the
user manual repository. Not sure if I have learned enough to send back
any commits...

--
Dr B N Zaba
e: bogus at bogzab.plus.com