[Qgis-community-team] Wiki migration

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 17:24:51 EST 2011

Hi Pirmin!

First it looks real good .. but it seems that some links get confused too ..
I miss the page leading to
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/wikitest/wiki/Hydrology_&#38%3B+Hydraulic+modelling
(which is in fact
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Hydrology_%26_Hydraulic_modelling)
And there seems to be also some problem with the GUI Translation page ..

So all visible things are fine but I miss some links
For me it's not THAT bad - because I wanted to cleanup these pages a bit..

So I gotta insert the pages by hand if its too complicated to fix that
links automatically ...
(speaking that - hmm - there are some orphaned database entries
afterwards i assume)

all in all - well done

regards
Werner