[Qgis-community-team] Wiki migration

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Nov 19 15:33:12 EST 2011

Hi

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 12:15 AM, Pirmin Kalberer <pi_ml at sourcepole.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've done a test run of the migration from MediaWiki to Redmine:
> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/wikitest/wiki
> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/wikitest/wiki/Page_index
> Table markup has to be fixed manually and HTML is not allowed in Redmine. Could
> you please check for other migration problems, which could be fixed in the
> migration script? Please add them to the ticket
> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4554

Looks pretty good - I think we need to do a review of every page in
the wiki and consolidate where multiple pages cover the same topic,
remove out of date stuff and so on so what issues remain could
probably be sorted out manually. Do you have some idea of how many
wiki pages there are, in other words how big a job it will be to sort
out the above?

Regards

Tim

> Regards
> Pirmin
>
> --
> Pirmin Kalberer
> Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions
> http://www.sourcepole.com

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net