[Qgis-community-team] Re: NOTICE: QGIS wiki migration to Redmine starts at 3pm CET today

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Thu Nov 24 08:59:23 EST 2011

Hi all,

We did some other updates on hub.qgis.org:
-Home page of hub.qgis.org is now QGIS wiki
-Project members are not shown on overview if more than 50
-Default parent project for new projects is "User plugins"
-QGIS favicon

We've put most of in a customization plugin:
https://github.com/qgis/redmine_qgis_hub
Also included is the QGIS Redmine theme.

Am Donnerstag, 24. November 2011, um 03.10:58 schrieb Nathan Woodrow:
> Looking good.  Are we able to tweak the style sheet because I find the text
> very small and hard to read at times.
>
> I find http://opensource.xhaus.com/projects/jyson/wiki/JysonDecoding a bit
> easier to read then what we currently have even though the text is only a
> little bigger.

Nathan: Could you send me a patch for
https://github.com/qgis/redmine_qgis_hub/blob/master/themes/qgis/stylesheets/application.css

Regards