[Qgis-community-team] RE: New QGIS logo

Tyler Mitchell info at locatepress.com
Sun Nov 27 02:12:21 EST 2011

On 2011-11-26, at 10:32 PM, Micha Silver wrote:

> On 27/11/2011 04:55, Alister Hood wrote:
>> I always thought it was one of the best icons and logos I'd ever seen.
>> Glad I'm not the only one who likes it ;)
>
> +1 (three so far?)

I assumed it was all debated somewhere else, so didn't want to speak up. :)
I was surprised to see it discussed and wonder who makes the decision that
it should be changed in the first place.  I'm not opposed to variations but any
major shift would be worth discussing with broader community (forgive me
if it has been!).  I hate changing major brand look/feel of applications very
often... so that's just me ;-)

My 2 cents only,
Tyler