[Qgis-community-team] Documentation repo

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:20:07 EST 2011

Hi Otto,

2011/11/30 Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de>:
> Hi Alex,
>
> i just saw that you already have write access for QGIS-Documentation, so if
> you want you can merge (as Jean Roc already did for french_fr) the russian
> svn branch into QGIS-Documentation trunk, next to the french folder.

Thanks for clarification. So we now don't use branches for translations and keep
all in master (maybe using tags for mark manual versions), right? Is
this approach
accepted for all other manuals (Coding and compilation, PyQGIS CookBook, Gentle
GIS Introcution and brochure)? I ask because we also have russian
translations for
brochure and cookbook and there are plans to translate all other docs too.

--
Alexander Bruy