[Qgis-community-team] Contributing Ideas

Zack Smith giv11zsm at student.lu.se
Sat Oct 22 02:18:43 EDT 2011

Hello List!

	I am interesting in contributing to the QGIS project. I have almost
no programming experience in the last 15 or so years, so I was hoping
there are other ways in which to contribute. I have been studying GIS
for about 5 years and I am getting excited about open-source GIS
software and especially QGIS. Please let me know if there are any
specific needs or any general guidelines for how to help out.

Thank you!
Zachary Smith