[Qgis-community-team] English to Spanish translation for the 1.7.0 Wroclaw Manual

Juan Manuel Carrillo Garcia jmcarrillog at correo.udistrital.edu.co
Tue Sep 27 14:06:20 EDT 2011

 Hello QGIS community.

I want to know if anybody is currently working or interested in working on
the English to Spanish translation for the 1.7.0 Wroclaw Manual.

My name is Juan Manuel Carrillo and I am an undergraduate student on Earth
Sciences in Colombia. I'm currently working in the Free Software Group of
the Francisco José de Caldas University, called GLUD.

 Thanks

 Juan Manuel Carrillo

 Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas

 Bogotá, Colombia