[Qgis-community-team] tex to rst conversion

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:27:46 EDT 2012

2012/4/16 Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de>:
> Hi Yves,
>
> is there a list of tex files that still have to be converted to rst? I would
> like to get some more practice :), but don't want to duplicate work.

Hi guys
one think that we should seriously consider, it is to write down (to
include in the readme.rst file), and
actually apply, some guidelines for the rst style we are using.
I would suggest to follow the rules that have been used for writing
the Python documentation, that are at some extent, specially for
sections, described here [1].
what do you think?
ciao

[1] http://sphinx.pocoo.org/rest.html