[Qgis-community-team] QGIS wroclaw 1.7.3. can not run in windows 7

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Apr 19 02:07:29 EDT 2012

Hi Iman

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 7:05 AM, imanuddin imanuddin <imutoro at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I  use Enceladus for myc computer (windows 7). I'm now trying to  use
> wroclaw 1.7.3. and installed it . However it always fail to tun. the
> computer always send message "qgis.exe-ordinal not found"  "the
> ordinal 284 could not be located in the dynamic link library
> SSLEAY32.dll.  Please let me know how to fix this problem.

I think this is not windows 7 specifically (I am using 1.7.3 on
windows 7 here without issue), rather you have some conflicting
libraries on your system. Try to see if you have another ssleay32.dll
on your system.

Can I invite you to use a more appropriate mailing list - this list is
for discussing documentation etc. Join the users mailing list here to
ask your questions:

Tim
> warm regards from Indonesia
>
> Iman