[Qgis-community-team] chapter GRASS GIS integration

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 08:19:07 PDT 2012

I do not think there was a special reason not to include 'GRASS GIS
Intergration'.
Before I added 'Working With Vector' which was also missing in source.
I have done conversion from latex to rst of grass_integration and now it is
included.
However there is still a lot of work to do to improve the looks of it.
I added grass_integration.rst document in the table in the wiki page, where
you can indicate you are working on this document and see what the progress
is.

Regards,
Diethard

but it still needs to be impand added it to source. H