[Qgis-community-team] Fwd: manual conversion / update / translation process

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed Aug 29 08:49:55 PDT 2012

Hi,

don't know who reactivated the translations? We are still converting from
latex AFAIK and haven't started updating to 1.8 yet. The situation below is
still valid for me.

--
Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee