[Qgis-community-team] Re: QGIS Poster

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Jan 1 11:23:03 EST 2012

Hi

On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:
> Thank you both!
>
> I'll let you know when it is done. Probably we can add it to the
> documentation repo.

One other thing - I don't know if you added more screenshots for the
final poster, but the QGIS 3d plugin you have in your screenie while
attractive for the poster isnt IMHO a good representation of the
typical user experience. I would suggest to replace it with things
that are immediately usable by users.

Regards

Tim

> Best wishes,
>
> Anita
>

> On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 12:38 PM, MORREALE Jean Roc <jr.morreale at enoreth.net>
> wrote:
>>
>> Le 31/12/2011 20:20, Tim Sutton a écrit :
>>
>>> Further suggestions:
>>>
>>> - write out 'including' in full (instead of incl. in on the fly
>>> projection section) - The QGIS project is holding regular developer
>>> meetings. ->  The QGIS project holds developer meetings twice a
>>> year. - The QGIS user guide is available as PDF download and print-
>>> on-demand book in English and German, and PDF-only in French,
>>> Italian and Russian. ->  The QGIS Desktop Application is well
>>> documented - the user guide is available as PDF download and
>>> print-on-demand book in English and German, and PDF-only in French,
>>> Italian and Russian.
>>

>> the printed version is also available in french

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net