[Qgis-community-team] Help requested to produce Dutch user manual based on 1.7.0

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 03:27:15 EST 2012

On Mon, 2012-01-09 at 22:42 +0100, Diethard Jansen wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I started translating the English (US) 1.7.0 user manual to Dutch
> using Latex.
> I could use some help there, so please if you are interested, let me
> know.

Hi!

Your translation is much appreciated but as there are currently
discussions about moving the documentation to a new "framework" which
should provide better possibilities to translate and create new sources
out of it I suggest you'd probably wait just a few weeks more .

As I know how much effort such a translation takes it would probably be
better to start with the new (to be introduced) framework..

To my knowledge some people are already working on it to find out which
way is the best ..

kind regards
Werner