[Qgis-community-team] How to publish QGIS case studies (user stories) on the QGIS website

Harish harry.om2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 06:54:46 PDT 2012

Dear List,  as per instructions on website I have to contact the list for
publishing QGIS case study (user story) on the QGIS website.

So, kindly guide how to proceed. The story is ready with me in word format.

Regards
Harish

--
Harish Kumar Solanki, Assistant Professor
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD), MoRD, GoI

Email- hksolanki at nird.gov.in, harry.om2000 at gmail.com,
Tele-Fax-0141-2209904, Mo.- 09414291732, 09214446732
Website-  http://www.nird.org.in,
http://watershed.rajasthan.gov.in/<http://www.nird.org.in>
LinkedIn: www.linkedIn.com/in/hksolanki
<http://www.nird.org.in>