[Qgis-community-team] Translation of images

Rudi Thiede rudi at linfiniti.com
Thu Jul 19 00:39:39 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for the help so far Paolo!

Just wanted to know, is there a way to have image paths added automatically
to the generated .pot files? This is for another project -
QGIS-Training-Manual - but using the same structure as QGIS-Documentation
for internationalization.

Right now when .pot files are generated, image paths are not seen as
targets for translation. So a translator editing the .po files would be
unable to specify new images.

I've been looking at QGIS-Documentation but have been unable to identify so
far how this works in that project.