[Qgis-community-team] Fw: rst conversion: problem with references

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:42:07 PDT 2012

When the anchor is defined like this:

.. _table_bla:

==== ===
h1   h2
==== ===
bla  bla
==== ===

Table Bla bla bla

you can refer to it like this from text like this.

See table_bla_.

This reference works, is visible, but the anchor and reference may need to
be translated as well (which is a disadvantage). I do not know of another
(better) way to make a reference to a table without using a header or
something.

regards,
Diethard Jansen