[Qgis-community-team] Fw: index in rst

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:57:28 PDT 2012

I think the current indices created from latex using conversion script
should be removed and instead new indices should be created. Indices are *
visible*, but can be well hidden when used inside text.

An example:

You can use the :index:'SPIT' plugin.

The reader will find in the index *SPIT* and following it finds the
following text:

You can use the SPIT plugin.

Regards,
Diethard